Sunday, November 18, 2012

Motor Club of America Blog | November 2012

       Hi my name is Mandel Coulter and welcome to my Motor Club of America blog. I got started MCA on August 3rd, of 2012. I wanted to share my experience with anyone interested in also becoming a member. I get a lot of people who ask me whats it all about, so I will cover that in this blog.

One of the first positive signs I noticed about MCA was how quick and efficient the pay run was. I signed several people up my first week. The following Saturday, my back office showed all of my commissions earned for that week. Two days later on Monday the check was in my mailbox and ready for me to cash. This was awsesome because I hadn’t even been in the company a week and was already making money.


 Now, it’s easy to get excited with when you come across a great opportunity like MCA, but that Monday, While I held my first real check for decent amount of earnings, my perception of the online marketing world changed. A fire ignited, and I realized the true earning potential with would be great if I just focused on MCA. I began sharing it with everybody including family and friends. I promoted it simply using Craigslist and Facebook at first. I looked for free ways to promote and now specialize in free methods.

  With a relatively low start up investment of just $40 and HUGE 200% commission on every membership sold it didn’t take long for our team to start growing. In fact all you have to do is just enrolled one new member within your first 30 days you would be up $40. You can then use that $40 to cover the next two months of your monthly $20 membership fee. So with just one person sponsored you earn back your initial investment of $40 and have the next two months covered to help you find more people that want to join. It’s brilliant!

But lets face some facts here! No one joins MCA to just make a few sales here and there right? No, we want the big checks! $1000 and up checks right? I can show you how if you were to join on our team but first lets look at how it works. For every $40 membership sold MCA will advance you an $80 commission (that’s 200% on every sale). This is technically 17 months worth of residual income at $4.77 per month. But, instead of making us wait 17 months to collect the full $80, MCA and TVCmatrix will advance it to us upfront. They do this because they know most people stick with the company for longer then that. This isn’t all too new of a concept. Insurance companies have been paying on this model for decades and it has been time tested and proven to be profitable for both the agents and the companiest. It’s a true win win situation for everyone involved. A “No Brainer” as I refer to it. The company,

   MCA has been doing business since 1926. They offer a variety of benefits to their members which include road side assistance, Prescription discounts, Trip planning and travel reservations, Attorney fee discounts, $25,000 in Bail Bond and up to $5,000 for a stolen vehicle reward just to name a few. The pay is great and if you decide to join our team we offer extra support for those that need it.

   I’ve seen people with little to no experience come in and earn $300 and more their very first week in MCA. If you can copy and paste you can find success following our team strategy. We also have some advanced help for those who just need some extra umph!! And want to take their MCA earnings to the next level.

   All in all I’d say MCA is one of the better opportunities available. I plan on keeping everyone updated with my weekly, monthly, and yearly results. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at home, my number is (209) 416-1822. Below will also be a link to join our team for those of you who want to take action now. Your Sponsor name will be April Mays. She is my partner in MCA and a great leader as well. Once a member of our team, We offer all the training and tools for you need to become successful with Motor Club of America. Check back from time to time as I update my blog frequently. Thanks for reading this Motor Club of America Blog and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment